Portable Diesel Indirect Fired Forced Air
Ideal for drying and heating building
sites and enclosed buildings. Powerful fans ensure high static
allowing heaters to be placed outdoors with clean heated air
directed indoors. The heat exchanger keeps
exhaust gas and hot air separate.
* Tents * Construction Sites * Warehouses * Job Sites * Shops * Greenhouses * Crop Drying * Animal Comfort
- BTU Output/Hr.: 400,000
- Output (CFM): 2760
- Fuel Consumption (GAL/HR): 2.68
- Tank Size (Gallons): 35.8
- Power Required: 115/ 60 Hz
- Duct Dia. : 20"
- Max. Length of Duct: 50'
- Heater Dimensions (LxWxH): 70" x 29" x 50"
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 330
1 year manufacturers limited warranty
- Four loop heat exchanger
- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- Large capacity diesel fuel tanks provide hours of continuous operation
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure allowing heater placement outdoors with clean heated air directed indoors
- Long life stainless steal combustion chamber
- Two stage pump for more reliable starts in sub-zero temperatures
- Electronic flame control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish
- Heavy-duty wheels and handle provide mobility
- Twist-lock fuel cap with cable
- New heavy duty duct adapter available